Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 10-point Times New Roman font; follows the citation and reference style from the 7th edition of the Council of Science Editors' Scientific Style and Format; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the document with text (E.g., Table 1 About Here) placed within the manuscript to indicate the appropriate placement.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I have three to four suggested reviewers and their contact information on a separate file that will be uploaded as a supplemental file in Step 4 of the Submission process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.